If I could only pull the blinds over my eyes once again and believe...
Gold In The Mine
Thoughts and ideas for the everyday person.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
- What I've Learned in Two Years
- If I could only pull the blinds over my eyes once ...
- My Head is Going to Pop off of My Neck
- The ISS is worthless (But space sex is not)
- Would the Fan in San Francisco Please E-mail Me
- Greetings from London
- A boy, a bible, and an atheist.
- What is Causing My Ex's to Go Insane?
- If you are in San Francisco...
- March 2005
- April 2005
- May 2005
- June 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- December 2006
- January 2008
- Google News
- Arts & Letters Daily
- The Onion
- FireFox - The Best Browser Available
- MEMRI TV - A Free Translation of Mid-East Media
- Ethics Update - Not Sure if it's OK? Check Here
- A Visual Representation of the News
- Chipotle Burrito Calculator
- Majikthise Blog - She's hot and sometimes interesting, but mostly hot
- Cafe Hayek - A Free Market Blog
- The Unrepentant Individual - A Libertarian's Blog
- The Yellow Wallpaper Blog
- High Tech Gaming
Quote of the Day
- Name: Gold
I am looking for something. Exactly what that something is I think I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out.