Sunday, January 08, 2006

Greetings from London

Here I am on the first of many international business trips and a number of thoughts are running through my head. At the top of the heap of ideas rushing to and fro is the realization that I haven’t kept all of you updated on life.

-Oh, I have to take a break here. I am sitting in Heathrow and I have to say the women are beautiful. There is something about the way they dress. It’s similar to the feeling I get in New York City. Even the semi-attractive women seem more attractive with a chic scarf and confident look. –

That reminds me, I have met someone. Yes, it’s true. I recently “upped” my social availability at the gym from keeping it the temple that it was to being a bit more engaging in circles of conversation. There is a girl, the one that everyone notices when they come in, who caught my eye. I can’t say what it is but there are only very specific types of women I find attractive. I think it’s a type of fundamental natural beauty; a look of innocence that is only useful when followed by a matching intellect. After a few short conversations I found out that she just turned 24 (perfect age), has a masters degree from an awesome university (sweet), and now works in PR for a non-profit due to a burning desire to do good (awesome).

We have gone out on several dates and I have to say that for the love of GOD her body is amazing and, of course, I appreciate her mind as well. I don’t know where this will go. Maybe it will be nothing (entirely possible), maybe it will be more. I don’t think I am going to have time for much in the way of a serious relationship but I can tell you this, if you do have to tell someone you can’t go on a date the “business trip to London” excuse does not hurt.

I fully plan on hitting this city hard (I may go to Geneva for the weekend). I will keep you all updated on my progress.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem Brotha! Make us proud! Woo-Hoo!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Hey, hey, hey! Traveling abroad and meeting a beautiful, intelligent woman all within a short time span. Congratulations!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bud,
congrats, go get em tiger....just make sure she is not a nutjob (you have dated those in the past)

chem dave (i think this will distinguish who i am nicely for you)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i can just picture you there - equally distinguished in your coat & scarf - with that twinkling in your eyes that just draws people in ;) only matched by your impeccable wit & effortless charm. this siren of the gym sounds intriguing... best wishes my friend.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory The Tangled Bank