Thoughts and ideas for the everyday person.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
- At what point did a “Mork & Mindy” made for TV Mov...
- My Manichaean Nephew.
- My Nieces and Nephews are Awesome
- Common Sense is for Suckers (Apparently)
- My likely offspring before and after 5.5 years of ...
- If I'm Lucky My Kids will only be Circus Freaks
- This guy probably got to New York City before me. ...
- Traveling by mule vs. taking Amtrak. It’s a toss-...
- John Stewart, the new James Carville?
- If your car doesn’t start try some eye of newt (or...
- Google News
- Arts & Letters Daily
- The Onion
- FireFox - The Best Browser Available
- MEMRI TV - A Free Translation of Mid-East Media
- Ethics Update - Not Sure if it's OK? Check Here
- A Visual Representation of the News
- Chipotle Burrito Calculator
- Majikthise Blog - She's hot and sometimes interesting, but mostly hot
- Cafe Hayek - A Free Market Blog
- The Unrepentant Individual - A Libertarian's Blog
- The Yellow Wallpaper Blog
- High Tech Gaming
Quote of the Day
- Name: Gold
I am looking for something. Exactly what that something is I think I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out.