Thoughts and ideas for the everyday person.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
- If I'm Lucky My Kids will only be Circus Freaks
- This guy probably got to New York City before me. ...
- Traveling by mule vs. taking Amtrak. It’s a toss-...
- John Stewart, the new James Carville?
- If your car doesn’t start try some eye of newt (or...
- Creationism is a disease resulting from a lack of ...
- Pope John Paul II 1920 - 2005
- Pope John Paul II
- The passions of motorists will not conform to the ...
- Accidents Suck but Insurance Companies Blow.
- Google News
- Arts & Letters Daily
- The Onion
- FireFox - The Best Browser Available
- MEMRI TV - A Free Translation of Mid-East Media
- Ethics Update - Not Sure if it's OK? Check Here
- A Visual Representation of the News
- Chipotle Burrito Calculator
- Majikthise Blog - She's hot and sometimes interesting, but mostly hot
- Cafe Hayek - A Free Market Blog
- The Unrepentant Individual - A Libertarian's Blog
- The Yellow Wallpaper Blog
- High Tech Gaming
Quote of the Day
- Name: Gold
I am looking for something. Exactly what that something is I think I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out.