Monday, May 02, 2005

I know, I know

A lot of you have complained about the lack of details of my personal life on the blog along with the format/content change that happened a while ago. I can't keep deleting your comments (Which is getting old by the way) so I am writing this to address your concerns.

#1. I not only have to respect my privacy (Which I do, zealously) I also have to respect the privacy of individuals in my personal life. I either choose to post the details of my life or not but it wouldn't be fair if I described everyone else's life as well as my own. They may not want it public (Lord knows many shouldn't).

#2. I know what ALL of your feelings are (even those who have no idea who I am but read the blog before and after the "change") but as my life isn't a democracy (I consider it a benevolent dictatorship run by yours truly) I am going to make my own decisions.

#3. Rice Krispy treats are delicious and if you want to send me anything, send me some of the pre-packaged store bought variety. I don't think I can trust any of you to send me home made treats. After that "Old People are Greedy" post I am bound to get some laced with cyanide or old people juice (it's poisonous, you know).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory The Tangled Bank