Friday, May 13, 2005

I am REALLY busy...

Posts have been slow as of late due to the amount of preparation I have had to do for my review meetings. These are the last hoops I have to jump through before the big day (Defense). Fortunately I haven't forgotten ALL of my differential equations but I have realized I could do with a little review.

I have a few posts in the works including "Everyone thinks the other guy is the idiot" and "My life is about to get REALLY exciting". The former describes a phenomenon I have observed recently and the latter is simply a description of my life currently and the opportunities which lie ahead. My trepidation about entering the "real world" has dissolved. I can't wait to get out and make my mark.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the big day?

-The Ram Man

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When in doubt....the answer is usually four.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory The Tangled Bank