Thoughts and ideas for the everyday person.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
- Note to Burger King: Creepy Plastic People Do Not ...
- Why We Can’t Switch -The U.S. economic model versu...
- Coming Soon...
- Wisconsin Declares Open Season on...Cats?
- If humor can be found in potential terrorist attac...
- Number of horrible movies declared "awesome" vs nu...
- Most Movies are only considered great if 99% of Am...
- Today's Editorial
- Photo of police officers being forced to watch the...
- At what point did a “Mork & Mindy” made for TV Mov...
- Google News
- Arts & Letters Daily
- The Onion
- FireFox - The Best Browser Available
- MEMRI TV - A Free Translation of Mid-East Media
- Ethics Update - Not Sure if it's OK? Check Here
- A Visual Representation of the News
- Chipotle Burrito Calculator
- Majikthise Blog - She's hot and sometimes interesting, but mostly hot
- Cafe Hayek - A Free Market Blog
- The Unrepentant Individual - A Libertarian's Blog
- The Yellow Wallpaper Blog
- High Tech Gaming
Quote of the Day
- Name: Gold
I am looking for something. Exactly what that something is I think I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to figure out.